Another regular customer of us, yet again ordered a gift caricature drawing for her Venerable.
As describe, the Venerable is a very funny guy, in order to make them understand better he uses ‘singlish’. He laughs a lot and will claps his hands once and laugh when he is saying something really funny.
Details given by the colleague:
- Accountant at his desk
- in blue checks long-sleeved shirt (best with a Fred Perry logo on the left pocket
- two computer monitors (side by side), with a mouse and keyboard
- must have a calculator, pens, a stapler, a highlighter (orange color), a B5 notebook (yellow color), a calendar, a desk phone, a name tag written as “Jerry Ng”
- [MAIN CONTENT] a printer with lots of papers printing out (papers can be exaggerated to all over the surroundings) , and a whole stack of papers on desk
- Various headers for the printed papers: (priority in ascending order)
-GAAP ID [0000, 0002, 0004]
- Banner at top of drawing: “#1 Journal Poster 2010”
- Message at bottom of drawing: Thank you for being such a wonderful colleague.. We’re gonna miss you!
- Sign-off: C&BA